Saturday, February 2, 2013

Short Story

I have been posted few quotes or sayings told by Winnie the Pooh and they are so amazing… they are so touching and compelling. You can hardly believe that those sayings are came from a portly cartoon bear. Nice! :3
Here are some of Winnie the Pooh’s quotes…
If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.

If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we’re apart.. I’ll always be with you.

If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.

It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like “What about lunch?

You can’t stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.

Promise me you’ll never forget me because if I thought you would I’d never leave.

Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known.

Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.

A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.

Don’t underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can’t hear, and not bothering.

When late morning rolls around and you’re feeling a bit out of sorts, don’t worry; you’re probably just a little eleven o’clockish.

Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon.

Just because an animal is large, it doesn’t mean he doesn’t want kindness; however big Tigger seems to be, remember that he wants as much kindness as Roo.

Before beginning a Hunt, it is wise to ask someone what you are looking for before you begin looking for it.

Promise me you’ll never forget me because if I thought you would I’d never leave.

This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.

Some people care too much, I think it’s called love.

Those who are clever, who have a Brain, never understand anything.

Has anyone seen any fun waiting to happen?

Things are so much more grand and wonderful when your friends are there to share them.

Friends warm you inside and out.

The hardest part is what to leave behind, … It’s time to let go!

They’re funny things, Accidents. You never have them till you’re having them.

A lot of spend people spend time talking to animals but not that many people listen. That’s the real problem.

If its the thought that counts, why are there fingers?

Sometimes the more I think, the more there is no real answer.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that’s why its called the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment